Friday, September 18, 2009

From BMI, BIA to Bio-Scan to ASEA

Friday, September 18, 2009
You would think by now that I've come to the realization, my hubby is just fortunate to have strong, healthy genes. His constitution is just amazing even after smoking for 30+ years. Of course, I believe he was able to offset all the negative aspects of smoking by eating tons of fruit. We have had several tests performed throughout our 13 years of marriage and he always comes out shining even while he smoked, albeit he's 12 years older than me.

Everyone is predisposed to certain health issues. I've learned from various doctors and have experienced it myself, that it's not about genes but rather diet. You can actually copy and modify your DNA with food. Diseases occur in 5% in people because of genes and 95% have tendencies to certain diseases based on exposure to toxins, food, stress and spiritual issues. If you want to learn more about this topic, you can refer to a book called "Discover, the new genetics...DNA is not our Identity."

I'm so glad I had an opportunity to attend the Healthy Living Expo in Sandy, thanks to Media One who provided the complimentary tickets. Although, I was quite familiar with a lot of the products exhibited, there were some I had never heard of and learned a great deal.

During the Expo, hubby and I both had a Bio Scan performed that detected missing essential oils. The person conducting the test said on average most people were missing 57 essential oils until this one lady who basically blew the average revealed she was only missing 2 essential oils. I found out I was missing 42. Hubby on the other hand was missing 29. What strikes me, he doesn't do a thing in supplementing his diet. Okay, I finally got him to take some fish oils geared for kids :o)

An amazing product I discovered during the Expo is ASEA. It is a health nutritional product like none other. Without getting too technical with cell biology, this product delivers what is known as "reactive molecules," that is needed to establish the chemical balance within your body. This in turn supports your body and immune system to function at its optimal level.

Cells in your body will replicate based on the health of your cells. Quite simply, this suggests constant healing keeps the body healthy. Simple in principle but much harder in practice. When your cells are healthy, in other words, "balanced", it's more receptive of the antioxidants flowing through your blood rather than floating around your bloodstream and not being used. I'm currently reading a book written by a Ph.D. in Atomic and Medical Physics who developed this ground breaking technology in health science. I will for sure share what I know once we return from our vacation to Florida.

As a side note, a few months ago, I had a BIA performed. Not to be confused with the BMI which is not representative of what's taking place inside your body. The BIA indicated some of my cells looking more like raisins rather than plump like grapes. I was advised electrolytes to start, which helps provide necessary minerals to your cells to increase plumpness (lol....this is the only time I want to be plumpy). However, I'm sure ASEA will have a more profound effect in getting my cells balanced as it is a revolutionary, scientifically based product in the field of alternative health.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin