Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Can Read

Saturday, August 15, 2009
Lately, Sophie has become quite engrossed in reading all by herself.  Ever since we got our Far Infrared Malibu sauna, which we use faithfully 6x a week, Soph and I spend a lot of time reading while roasting.  Actually, it isn't that bad; you just sweat a lot without feeling overly hot :)  

Anyway, she insists coming in the sauna with me and so we spend the first 20 minutes reading her books, which then allows 30-35 minutes for myself. That 30-35 window all to myself in my private sanctuary is heavenly!  Listening to the "soothing music" of Zen.....well, that's what Soph calls it makes the experience, well very soothing and relaxing. 

We would like to thank Uncle Eric for the "I Can Read My Little Pony" books.   Soph sure is enjoying these little books, and she's actually learning to read.

Here is a snippet of Soph reading one of her My Little Pony books.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin