Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meet Elmo

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Sophie went to Sophia's Birthday party yesterday and came home with a fish.  It reminds me of the time I went to a Birthday party and came home with a hamster.  Poor Charlie met his fate by breaking out of his plastic bubble cage.  He found some colorful beads, actually my Mom's bead necklace, that were apparently extremely toxic as the poor thing barely nibbled on the beads.  I only had him for less than a month.  

Anyhoo, from the sound of his voice I could sense hubby was not elated with Sophie's new pet.  But on the bright side Soph's always wanted a small pet she could take care of and more importantly she's not allergic to this pet.  

Fishy Elmo got his name because 1.) he's a fish and 2.) because he's red.  Let's see, I wonder who came up with that name?  To be honest I don't see much red, if any.  Elmo is growing on me and is actually quite cute.  It's fun to watch him him eat and poop :o/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin