Monday, July 27, 2009

ZU-B Health Drink

Monday, July 27, 2009
I have finally found a liquid nutritional supplement I really, really like and want to share it with you.  It's ZU-B (pronounced zoo-be), a product that was recommended to me by the health nutritionist at Pioneer Comprehensive Medical in Draper.  I like it not only because I feel a remarkable difference, but I sleep extremely well and feel very rested even if it's only 5 hours of sleep.  It's an all-in-one formula that has an acceptable, mild taste and is packed with essential vitamins, essential minerals, antioxidants and amino acids to help you either attain or maintain peak health and fitness.

ZU-B started here in my hometown and only distribute their products to certain doctors and one health fitness center to ensure quality control.  So, unfortunately there aren't many outlets where you can find ZU-B Complete and ZU-B Zzz's.  However, you can order it online at ZU-B.com.  

Today, I ordered 3 ZU-B set and the owner, Jared, delivered the products in person, so I could save on shipping and handling :o)  Normally, a bottle of ZU-B retails for $39.99 but they're running a $17.99 special thru the end of July.  

Believe me I have tasted and tried a lot of different nutritional supplements and I always found myself going back to New Vision, for the past 8 years.  Their product line is outstanding, (which I still contribute to the reason why I was able to get pregnant with Sophie); for me, this is tantamount to tasting good.  New Vision is known for having the best tasting essential liquid mineral anywhere.  However, I can honestly say, ZU-B, which is German for "to....To Be" is a complete nutritional supplement that will replace everything else I'm currently taking, including New Vision.  That's an indication how much I really, really like ZU-B health drink!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin