Thursday, July 2, 2009

$100 Weekly #WinWednesday

Thursday, July 2, 2009
Well, we were pleasantly surprised this morning when I received a message from Alan De Keyrel, Corporate Web Services, Inc. that Sophie had won yesterday's #winwednesday contest on Twitter.   I have been participating in this weekly contest since April and will continue to do so as it's a fun way connecting with other Twitterers and learning something useful with regards to social networks.  Here is his Twitter profile:

Every Wednesday is a little different when it comes to entering this contest.  He might want you to submit your favorite quote, to your favorite joke, to whatever.  This past Wednesday, we were to submit the name of our city and state.  And as I entered "@dekeyrel #winwednesday We're from Draper, UT" I must say I looked at it and thought that's just too easy and uninspiring.  Thank goodness I didn't press the [Enter] key.

Because I know how much Sophie loves to perform in private I decided to use YouTube to our advantage and had Sophie present where we're from including the capital of Utah.  Here's the video clip.
 
Well, my efforts and Sophie's especially paid off.

This morning, I received the following message from Alan,  
"@mascha24: #winwednesday Check this video out -- http://bit.ly/jbDgu  (that is very cute... tell your little girl she just won!)"

2 minutes later I received the money into my Paypal account :o)

You want to know more about Alan De Keyrel, you can either become a Twitterer and follow him or become a fan on Facebook, or go to his website at cws.net or blogsite at blog.cws.net.  I wrote about him before in a previous post.  Here is an excerpt:

Another one of my followers, whom I'm also following, located here in the U.S. is "dekeyrel."  He's offering free money every Wednesday as part of a viral marketing "Twitter Experiment."  If you're interested in winning some free money, you have to retweet the following message for example:

"RT @dekeyrel #winwednesday Say Something Witty Here!"  

For more information be sure to visit his website at CWS.  

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin