Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lavender Farm

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Lavender Farm is probably my favorite farm in Utah. I could spend hours there, just ask my hubby and Soph. The first time we visited this farm was last July when Soph's Aunt Christel and cousin Catherine came over to visit from Belgium.  And today marks our 4th visit. 

Even though it was scorching hot this afternoon, I still enjoyed it immensely.  I guess all that lavender aroma diffused all over the place does a good job stimulating my feel good senses.

Actual harvesting will take place the first week in July

Sophie

Sophie waiting on Daddy to clip a bundle of lavender to take home with us

This farm is located in Mona, UT, about an hour from where we live in Draper.  With over 1400 acres of fragrant herbs, the Young Living Lavender Farm is the largest natural herb farm for the production of theraputic-grade essential oils.  Not only is lavender used for cleaning and cosmetics, you can also cook with lavender.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great dea for next year !!! Eric

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin