Friday, June 19, 2009

Excited about Exercising

Friday, June 19, 2009
So the other day, Soph and I checked out the new TriActive Fitness equipment in Draper Parks as part of the community recreation program.  I was so impressed with the equipment and Soph liked it a lot too.  This just might work out for when I want to work out.  Sophie can either exercise with me or go next door and play in the real playground.  

My favorite exercise equipment is the row machine.  I can remember when I used to go canoeing regularly, it was the only time I ever liked my arms.  So, hopefully I can regain some of that back.  

They also have the perfect running/bike trail I've been looking for for quite some time.  I'm so excited, I can start running again ;o) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's totally awesome!

The SqueezeItIn.com Girls said...

This is great! We also like to squeeze in exercise around the house. We hope you'll visit http://www.SqueezeItIn.com to find fun ways to make fitness fit. If you like what you see, please spread the word! Let life be your workout and SqueezeItIn.com!

The SqueezeItIn.com Girls
www.twitter.com/squeezeitin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin