Thursday, June 18, 2009

FIJI Water

Thursday, June 18, 2009
Since I have a water ionizer machine, it's very rare I drink bottled water.  But on those rare occasions when I am out and about without my bottle of alkaline water, I tend to look for bottled water that have an acceptable pH, neutral is 7.0.  

Over a year ago, I did some research to determine which bottled water is acceptable and which aren't.  That is, water that's actually acidic!!   I won't go into the details of which bottled water are acidic, but I do know after testing the alkalinity of FIJI water that it does in fact have an optimal pH of 7.5.  It also includes beneficial minerals silica, magnesium and calcium.  

FIJI is definitely a high quality bottle of water.  So the next time you're looking to drink "healthy" water, go with something like FIJI.  

Typically, you'll find the better quality bottled water in the health section of your local grocery store.  

Here's a short video from Life Ionizer:  Bottled Water Test

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin