Sunday, June 14, 2009

The new "Joy" look

Sunday, June 14, 2009
Yes, it was just a matter of time before I felt the need to update my template.  If I can't update the interior decor of my house as often as I would like, at least I can update the look of my Blog for nothing.  

I thought it was going to be fairly easy to implement....little did I know ;o/  My hubby suggested I take an HTML class.  He doesn't understand, the last time I took a True Basic's class, I barely escaped with a  "C."

I still have a lot of tweaking to do, so bear with me as I make changes here and there.

Finally, please take a moment to vote, to the right, if you're in favor of this new look (or not).  Thank You!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the new "joy" look of your blog. Very nice colours!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin