Sunday, May 17, 2009

F L O W E R

Sunday, May 17, 2009
This pretty flower.... I've had since Mother's Day is still looking remarkably well.  I've learned how acidic water is actually good to use for cut flowers.  And so instead of plopping an aspirin (which is acidic) into the water, I decided to use the acidic water from our ionizer machine.  

Not only is the flower doing beautifully, I have not changed out the water like I usually do, and the water is amazingly pellucid, crystal clear without becoming murky these past 8 days.  

I got my ionizer machine almost a year ago from Life Ionizers and I must admit, I'm really impressed.  (Just remember....you ingest alkaline water for your health and use acidic water to bathe and clean.  Acidic water is NOT potable.)  

If you're interested in obtaining an ionizer, let me know as I can get it for much less than advertised on the Life Ionizer website.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific writing

Anonymous said...

You'r totally correct with this one!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully well executed blog.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more...

Anonymous said...

What a well executed blog post...

Anonymous said...

This makes perfect sense to anyone.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin