Monday, May 25, 2009

Sophie Q & A

Monday, May 25, 2009
It's hard to believe this is Sophie's last week of preschool.  Then beginning next month, swimming lessons.  

Every so often I like to make note of certain salient points about Sophie; what she deems are important about herself.   I did one in October, 2007 and one in May, 2008.  

In Sophie's words:

Favorite Color:  Pink
Favorite Number:  7
Favorite Toy:  Purple horse, she got from her cousin Ellen in Belgium  (For those who do not know, Sophie is Eurasian, she's half Belgian and half Korean.)
Favorite Show:  Dragon Tales, Caillou, Noddy, Kipper
Favorite Food:  Pesto pizza, strawberries and cherries
Favorite Song:  Poker Face
Favorite Activity:  Drawing, coloring, painting, playing the matching game, cleaning up my beautiful room.
Best Friends:  
  • Samir
  • Cambry
  • Gabriella
  • Lexi
  • Xavier (Soph:  "I like making pizzas with Xavier, but I don't make pizzas with him anymore because we'll get an "X.")
  • Andrea
  • Josh (Soph: "I like Josh because he throws his backpack at me and laughs and so he likes me."  This reminds me of a guy I knew in high school who used to throw his pencils at my back and laugh; he liked me too.)   
  • Sophie:  "I don't like Sarah all the time because she does naughty stuff to Mrs. Chris, Mrs. Diane and Mrs. Jennifer."  
  • Andrea
  • Colby
Favorite Shape:  Circle
Favorite Letter S
What do you want to be when you grow up?:  Lots of grumbling...."how many times do I have to tell you!  A Painter!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I took the Sophie Q and A test and found out i'm dumber than a 5 year old much love just Morty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin