Sunday, May 31, 2009

Household accessories for uncommon uses

Sunday, May 31, 2009
I would consider myself a very "functional" type person, especially when it comes to style and decorating. In decorating our house, I tend to gravitate towards furnishings that are multipurpose, uncomplicated and functional.  

So, here's a brief glimpse how I like to use uncommon household accessories and accents for uncommon uses. 

Examples:

curtain clips to hold my notes, business cards, etc.



magazine basket to contain our everyday shoes



end table used as a night stand (pls note:  Sophie's bear, Lucy)


computer cabinet used as an armoire


For me, the most important style and functional solutions are furnishings that are efficient, versatile, comfortable and casual. 


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin