Friday, May 8, 2009

Quick Update

Friday, May 8, 2009
It was a beautiful day, however very cold.  I saw on my car dashboard outside temperatures were barely 50 degrees.  But it was the crisp wind that made it feel like I needed to bring my winter coat out from the closet again.  

I'm so excited to see my brother and sister-in-law, Jim and Sandy.  They live in Nebraska and of all places Jim has a meeting next week in Draper.  We Skype periodically, but it'll be great to see them in person.  It has been almost 5 years since the last time we saw them.   

1 comments:

DS Damsel said...

Girl, it is in the 80's here and miserable. Our air-conditioning at the office has been out all week and we have sweltered as a result. At least it is cool here at home. Your snow looks quite refreshing. So glad you got to see Jim and Sandy. One of these days, we will get to see each other as well. Still waiting for your next trip to Europe so I can catch a flight and meet up with you for at least an overnight. Love you all. Your Sis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin