Friday, March 27, 2009

Life's Little Tiny Surprises

Friday, March 27, 2009
I always wondered what Vince and I did while in South Carolina, aside from residing there and griping about how buggy and muggy it was there.  You see, every now and then we received mail from this power company in S.C., which we had used for our electricity needs.   At least someone loves us, right?  Well, these letters referred to capital credits during the years we received electricity and how these capital credits are used for expansion and improvements.  Over the past 10 years, this went on and on, mystifying me more each year, especially because they seemed to always know where we are at all times.  However, yesterday's letter answered all my questions after all these years, AND I might add in a good way. 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin