Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who Believes In Ghosts

Thursday, March 19, 2009
Past Monday, my husband encountered two unexplainable aberrations, both occurring within a couple of hours of one another in his office.  When he was telling me about it, I must admit it kind of freaked me out, especially if you know my husband who is extremely logical, analytical, intuitive and of course highly intelligent.......AND very technically advanced.  For some reason his iPhone did not ring, but there was a voicemail.  One might conclude, yes, he just didn't hear the phone ring.  True, but when he checked to see who called, there were no missed calls, only a voicemail.  Has this ever happened to anyone???  

The other was with his laptop.  When he stepped away from his laptop, he always locks it while away per his company's security protocol.  An hour and half later, when he went to unlock the computer, it had been totally shut down as if someone had pressed the power switch.  When he turned his laptop back on again, it started back up as if nothing happened.  Usually if something is shut down without properly closing all applications, I believe you get a message that indicates that the computer was not shut down properly.  This was not the case.  Like I said, it started as if nothing happened.  To me this is pretty eerie.  I wonder if this "ghost" was playing with Vincent's feet (a Belgian expression).  Who knows, we'll never know I suppose.  It's easier to blame it on the ghost for now.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin