Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Night and Day

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
How dare you take my picture!!  Can you at least wait until after my summer haircut!!  Author: Ernie

Aside from this picture, Ernie usually looks like an angel on the outside, but is a little devil on the inside.  Big, little brother Chief keeps Ernie in line.

You can take my picture, is this close enough? Can you see that my nostrils are clean.  Author: Chief

Chief is an anomaly.  He looks like a beast on the outside, but has the sweetest heart on the inside.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to read a only one of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web age muster and resolve be checking promote soon. Cheer repress in view my orientation as well and vindicate me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin