Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Visit with Uncle Eric

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Once again Uncle Eric from Belgium paid us a little visit in combination with his yearly ski holiday.  As always it was a delight to see him.  Most of you have already been updated via emails from Vincent, so I will not reverberate everything again.  

But, aside from the skiing, we also went Tubing at Gorgoza Park (Sophie's favorite winter activity), ate at a couple of new restaurants.  Carvers and the Italian restaurant, Tucci's Cucina at Trolley Corners were both surprisingly delectable and satisfying.  

Uncle Eric bought me a new Trivia Pursuit game as we always play this game when we're together.  I must admit it was quite difficult and we never finished the game after staying up all hours of the night,  two nights to be exact.  However, I can't resist in mentioning that I had the most pies....sorry, honey.  Actually, if truth be known, "honey" usually and always wins.

As most of you already know, I've always had an interest in health and fitness when I was younger.  Now I'm more into health and nutrition and overall well being.  I was surprised that Uncle Eric was interested in having a Bio-Scan performed.  This is such an easy test and yields a fairly accurate assessment of your total well being.  So we all, including Sophie, went to the Herbs for Health store and were enlightened in ways that made us go....hmmm.  All I'm going to say is Sophie had the least red dots and her green dots were closer to the core.  In other words, as one would expect, she's pretty healthy.

Before we knew it, it was time to take Uncle Eric to the airport.  To Uncle Eric, we enjoyed our time with you and hope to see you next winter or summer possibly.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin