Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Drop or Two will Do

Thursday, April 9, 2009
For the most part, my darling, sweet Sophie is a well-behaved child and is really concerned in being a "good girl" all the time.  But once in awhile, she becomes willful and likes to do things she knows better.   Today, I noticed she colored on the table and chair with my permanent markers.  If they were her markers, I can just easily wipe it off with a wet washcloth and be done with it.  As the name implies, the permanent markers are well, "permanent" as one might conclude.  However, my "magic" potion to eliminate anything requiring elbow grease, is my lemon essential oil.

That stuff is truly amazing.  I use it for scuff marks, greasy stains, permanent marks, sticky surfaces, clean toilets, etc.  Just a couple of drops on a wet washcloth and like magic, it fades away, leaving a nice lemony scent without the harmful chemicals.  

Lemon essential oil is my secret household weapon when it comes to cleaning stubborn stains.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin