Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twitter "Consider" This

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
In my Blogsite, off to the side are my "Tweet" messages.   I tweet/post updates a couple of times a day.  I prefer Twitter because of the educational aspect of it.  You can learn a lot about various things you may not have had the opportunity otherwise.  Not only can you find meaningful information, you can also meet people whom you would never have met if not for Twitter.  There are a bunch of Moms (like me) who twitter and share information about their kids.  

I am following 25 people and I have 10 followers.  One of those followers, by accident I'm sure, is our former pool guy in Mesa, AZ.....soooo funny.  I think it was a technical error as he's trying to grasp it all.  By the way, if you live in Mesa or in the surrounding areas and need your pool serviced, I was 100% satisfied with Four Seasons Pool Service.  Other followers include people from Australia, England, Switzerland, Canada, etc.  

Another one of my followers, whom I'm also following, located here in the U.S. is "dekeyrel."  He's offering free money every Wednesday as part of a viral marketing "Twitter Experiment."  If you're interested in winning some free money, you have to retweet the following message for example:

"RT @dekeyrel #winwednesday Say Something Witty Here!"  

For more information be sure to visit his website at CWS.  

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin