Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our White Tiger Iguana

Sunday, April 5, 2009
This is what we woke up to yesterday morning. There's about 3 feet of snow.  

Thank goodness, Vince returned yesterday and could use the snow thrower.  I wonder what happened to Spring?  Oh, well, it didn't prevent us from staying in the house.  On our way down the mountain, I took a picture of the low clouds as they appeared to be at arm's reach.  And then you could see the prettiest milky powder blue in the distance.

We went to Volkswagen for a quick 10 min look-see at the new CC's and SUV's.  The person we were working with..... I kid you not..... looked, talked, and acted like Vincent's nephew Alain.  It was really weird.  Anyway, after 6 to 7 hours later I saw written "you win."  We got a very, very, very good deal on the SEL 4Motion (thanks to my hubby).

I had the hardest time remembering the name "Tiguan" until I was told it's a hybrid of the German words Tiger ("tiger") and Leguan ("iguana").  It's white with black interior and fully loaded; it has everything that's important to me to include heated seats which my current car does not have.   I asked Sophie if she likes the new car and she said she likes the car we currently own because it has all her favorite songs; well, this is a pretty easy fix, I'll just change the station to 101.9 The End.  I'm sure she's going to love this car as it has a huge sunroof....that's almost like being in a convertible.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin