Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Ordinary Day

Thursday, April 23, 2009
I took my car in to have bluetooth installed.  Ben, our sales guy is quite concerned we're not going to give him all "10's" on the performance evaluation survey.  Even if he gets one 9, he will not get his $100 bonus.  What a drag!!  He doesn't have anything to worry about.... he want's all "10's" and I want the VW 3/4 sleeve baseball shirt I've had my eyes set on since this whole car buying event began.  I should have my shirt on Cinco de Mayo.  So all is cool....wink, wink.  Actually, whether or not I get that shirt Ben was absolutely fantastic, very helpful and if there's anyone in Draper, Utah looking to buy a Volkswagen, ask for Ben.

I picked up my new readers today.  Thanks to Kate Spade, these glasses don't make me look too middle age.  More importantly, I'm so amazed the difference.  I could see fine before, but now my vision is really crisp.  I have them on as I'm sitting here writing this blog entry.  I feel a little more professor"ish."

When I made Sophie's  dentist appointment, I got to speak with Dr. Branton.  He said they're going to "wiggle" her baby tooth very hard so that the permanent tooth behind can come in and move forward and eventually straighten out (I hope).  If her tooth would have come in from below, it would have pushed her baby tooth out instead.  I think Sophie is having second  thoughts about the Dentist being a fun place to visit.  Dr. Branton assured me she won't feel anything; it's totally different compared to a wisdom tooth being pulled.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin