Thursday, April 9, 2009

Meet Joe Smuckatelly

Thursday, April 9, 2009
I carry my camera with me at all times.  I am not a photographer nor is it my hobby.  I just like taking pictures of anything that strikes my fancy. 

This is a picture of a guy in the light green SUV, I'll name Joe Smuckatelly with the broken arm, who deliberately blocked me as I was trying to get out of  McDonalds.  I've grown quite fond of their iced hazlenut coffee at McD.  I go there about once or twice a week.  Thank goodness I'm not a Molly Mormon, otherwise I'll never get to heaven.  

Anyway, I found the whole thing to be quite humorous as I always try and find humor in everything, good and bad.  The guy in the car behind was laughing as I was clicking away with my camera.  Of course, Mr. Smuckatelly dared not look in my direction....I knew that peripheral vision was good for something.  When the light turned green, Mr. Smuckatelly sped off as if he had a fire to put out and the guy behind was a gentleman and allowed me to get out, with a smile on his face.  

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin