Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who's Afraid of Aunt Jemima

Saturday, April 4, 2009
This morning I discovered NOT only is Sophie horrified of Santa Claus, barbie dolls, Peter Rabbit, her growth chart, which I had to put away because of the "scary princess girl," but she's quite afraid of Aunt Jemima.  She quickly grabbed the syrup, sprinted to the pantry and hid it waaaaaaaay in the back.....never to be seen again, until I brought Aunt Jemima back out for a photo shoot.  Poor Sophie is running around the kitchen as if she saw a ghost.  I don't think she'll ever eat pancakes or waffles again after today.    

Not that this has any relevance, but the original Aunt Jemima pancake syrup was introduced the year I was born?  Now that really makes me feel old.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin