Thursday, April 9, 2009

Social Introvert

Thursday, April 9, 2009
As I am getting acquainted with Facebook and all it's features and applications, it really is an awesome networking service.  It reminds me of having all my family and friends together in my living room in a virtual way.   

Twitter has been interesting as well.  I'm following several people and I'm being followed.  Since I've become a Twitterer, I now have 4 followers.   This is great if you want to keep people updated  real-time with tweets throughout the day.

YouTube is another sharing website I've been exploring.  I'm really impressed with the ease in uploading videos.   I was surprised to see a rating of 5 stars on one of them.  I will have more videos to share down the road.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin